- This World Wide Web site with its homepage in the domain 'www.samedayheartcare.com', hereinafter referred to as the Website, is an information service provided by Same Day HeartCare of Lansing Cardiovascular Consultants, P.C., hereinafter referred to as SDHC. By visiting, viewing, and accessing the Website, or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to the Website, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service. You understand, agree and acknowledge that these Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and SDHC and that your use of the Website shall indicate your conclusive acceptance of this agreement. If you do not want to be bound by our Terms and Conditions, do not use the Website
- You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided 'as is' for general information only. It is not intended to provide medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. SDHC makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree and acknowledge that the Website is entitled to modify, improve or discontinue any of its services at its sole discretion and without notice to you even if it may result in your being prevented from accessing any information contained in it. Furthermore, you agree and acknowledge that the Website is entitled to provide services to you through subsidiaries or affiliated entities.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Website may contain proprietary and confidential information including trademarks, service marks and patents protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. The Website authorizes you to view and make a single copy of portions of its content for offline, personal, non-commercial use. Our content may not be sold, reproduced, or distributed without our written permission. Any third-party trademarks, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Any further rights not specifically granted herein are reserved. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.
- You understand and agree that SDHC and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages. This shall include, but not be limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption, business reputation or goodwill, loss of programs or information or other intangible loss arising out of the use of or the inability to use the service, or information, or any permanent or temporary cessation of such service or access to information, or the deletion or corruption of any content or information, or the failure to store any content or information. The above limitation shall apply whether or not SDHC has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages.
- The Website may include hyperlinks to other websites which are not under the control of SDHC. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing 'www.samedayheartcare.com' is such a website. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by SDHC of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
- You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by SDHC to resolve any legal matter arising from this agreement or related to your use of the Website. The Website may be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Michigan, by accessing this Website you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this Website. SDHC makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this Website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- SDHC reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion and without any notice. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted and your continued use of the Website after any changes to Terms will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
January 15, 2011 All Rights Reserved